Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy
- America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
- Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
- The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
- Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
- More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
- Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
- The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
- Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
A trio of Australian police officers visited a man claiming they are doing “welfare checks” to ask residents if they plan on participating in the ongoing protests against COVID-19 mitigation efforts. The man in this video was asked if he has plans or if he knows anyone who has plans to protest and if he has participated in protests in the past.
“Have you gone to any protest in the past?” the policeman asked.
Congressman Paul Gosar Drafts Letter to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Following Project Veritas Investigation
Congressman Paul Gosar (AZ-04) has sent a letter to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services [HHS] demanding a “full review of all HHS health care systems nationally to ensure full compliance with vaccine injury reporting laws including reporting all adverse events occurring after the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine.”
CHICKEN RUN: New Zealand police stopped a pair near Auckland — where COVID-19 restrictions have banned takeouts — in car filled with KFC and cash
Canada Free Press-- An Independent Investigative Newspaper