Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy
- America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
- Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
- The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
- Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
- More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
- Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
- The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
- Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
Wait: aren’t liberals constantly accusing conservatives of encouraging violence with their rhetoric?
QUESTIONING INFLATION: Biden caught on hot mic calling Fox News’ Peter Doocy a ‘stupid son of a #’
The United Nations (UN), Jordan, Egypt, the Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO) and Hamas need to focus on the current reality that the two-state solutioncalled for in UN Security Council Resolution 2334 is impossible to achieve: Creating a second Arab State in 5% of former Palestine—in addition to Jordan—which presently exercises sovereignty in 78% of former Palestine.
It’s a truism that we never know what’s coming. Unless you think there’s an unstoppable supply of bunnies and rainbows in your future, there are some options and opportunities to consider. We could all stand to sharpen our powers of observation.
In the past, it was a common practice to plant fruit trees and berry bushes for home use. During World War II, for example, anything grown at home in Victory Gardens was exempt from the rules and regulations of rationing.
Canada Free Press-- An Independent Investigative Newspaper