Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy
- America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
- Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
- The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
- Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
- More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
- Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
- The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
- Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to hear the challenge to Mississippi’s law which prohibits abortion after 15 weeks. In Dobbs, MS Health Officer, et al. v Jackson Women’s Health, et al., the High Court’s petition for a writ of certiorari is granted limited to Question 1 which is asking the Justices to reexamine the viability standard decided in Roe v. Wade 48 years ago, Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania v. Casey in 1992, and Whole Women’s Health v. Hellerstedt in 2016.
You know the old saying: If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it probably is a duck. It is time for all patriots in North America to consider our governments.
If it looks like a Marxist, it talks like a Marxist, and behaves like a Marxist, it is more than likely a Marxist government. For more than 17 months the two North American Governments have had their figurative boots on the necks of their citizens in the name of public health, which we are now learning was bolstered by more lies and exaggerated information than can be accounted for.
Canada Free Press-- An Independent Investigative Newspaper